Zainstaluj flash playera w nowszej wersji
Art.1. The act regulates the prevention and combating unfair competition related to business activity for entrepreneurs and clients.
Art.2. The entrepreneurs are physical persons, legal persons or individuals without legal personality which participate in business activity.
Art.3.1. The unfair competition is an activity contrary to the law which endangers or encroaches other entrepreneur's or client's business.
2. The acts of unfair competition are: misleading sign of company, false sign of goods geographical origin or service, misleading sign of goods and service, infringement of company secret, inducement to cancel a contract or not execute a contract, product imitation, accusation or unfair boniment, obstruction in market access, bribery, unfair or forbidden advertisement.
Art. 4. Foreign physical and legal persons exercise of powers resulting from the act regulations based on international agreements being in force in EU or on mutual terms.
Art. 6. 1. If the name of a firm is entrepreneur’s surname and it might lead customers to an identity error with other firm which had been using similar name before, then the entrepreneur should take necessary steps to prevent from the danger of misleading third party.
2. On person demand law court will issue a judgement to this entrepreneur to take necessary steps to change the name of a firm or to limit the range of territorial name use or to use it in certain mean.
Art. 8. The act of unfair competition is marking the goods or services with false or fraudulent geographical mark indicating directly or indirectly the country, region or location of their origin or using such a mark in commercial activity, advertising, trade letters, receipts or other documents.
Art.9.1. If the good or service benefit from protection in the country of their origin and their specific features or characteristics result from the country of their origin then the act of unfair competition is false or fraudulent usage of such protected geographical characteristics and protected origin names.
2.The act of unfair competition is also usage of characteristics and names referred to in point 1, even with additions sort, type, method or equivalent.
Art. 18. The entrepreneur might demand the following, if the act of unfair competition has been performed:
1) discontinuation of prohibited actions
2) results of prohibited actions elimination
3) to make proper form of single or multiple statement
4) undoing the damage
5) issue unfounded obtained profits
6) adjudication for proper amount of money with purpose to definite social issue
2. Law court might on person demand predicate about goods, their package, advert materials and other objects refer to unfair competition. Law court might predicate to destroy them or find them as compensation.